Returns will only be accepted for the following conditions:
- Damaged and short-dated products.
- Products shipped in error.
- Discrepancies not reported to customer service within 3 days of receipt of goods.
- Products with lot numbers that do not match the lot numbers shipped as per the invoice.
- Products not stored and/or handled according to manufacturer storage conditions.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE
A Returned Authorization form must be signed and returned back to NMS before an Return Authorization number will be issued. Any products not authorized on the Return Goods Authorization (RGA) form will not be accepted. RA numbers are good for one invoice number only. A new number will be issued for each separate invoice. Any packages shipped without a valid RA number will be returned freight collect.
- Call NMS Customer Service at (800) 997-8846 to request an RA number.
- After receiving the completed Return Goods Authorization form, NMS will then issue an RA number.
- This RA number must be used on all correspondence and packages relating to the return, and must be clearly indicated on the outside of the package(s) being returned.
TERMS OF RETURN POLICY
- NMS reserves the right to refuse returns
- NMS reserves the right to apply any credit from a return to an account’s outstanding or past due balance.
- A Restocking Fee of 20% will be assessed against the amount of the credit.
Thank you for your business.