NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the nmsincusa.com web site, you will not use the web sites for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the nmsincusa.com web site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the web site (or the network(s) connected to any NMS web site) or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any NMS web site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any NMS web site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any NMS web site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the NMS web site.
USE OF SERVICES
The NMS web sites may contain e-mail services, message services and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, the “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
– Use the Communication Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
– Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
– Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
– Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
– Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another or any of the NMS web sites or networks connected thereto.
– Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
– Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.