The Customer Service department must be contacted within 3 days R.O.G. (receipt of goods) for product to be returnable. Once the Returned Authorization (RA) number is issued, the customer will have 5 days to return the merchandise back to NMS. Any returnable merchandise received between 15 and 30 days after a RA number has been issued will be charged a 15% restocking fee. NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED for any merchandise after 31 days have passed from the issuance of the RA number, no exceptions.
• Damaged and short-dated merchandise.
• Merchandise shipped in error.
• Damaged, short-dated, or merchanidse shipped in error not reported to customer service within 5 days of receipt of goods.
• Merchandise sold as “Non-Returnable” (this includes “special pricing”, “special offers”, “overstocks” and “short-dated” deals set up by the sales team).
• Products with lot numbers that do not match the lot numbers shipped as per the invoice.
• Merchandise not stored and/or handled according to manufacturer and PDMA regulations. (Refer to the FDA PDMA Return Goods Waiver form provided by the Customer Service Department)
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE
The FDA PDMA Returned Goods Waiver form must be signed and faxed (fax # 818-997-8850) back to NMS before a RA number will be issued. Any merchandise not authorized on the Return Goods Authorization (RGA) form will not be accepted. RA numbers are good for one invoice number only. A new number will be issued for each separate invoice. Any packages shipped without a valid RA number will be returned freight collect.
• Call NMS Customer Service at (800) 997-8846 to request a RA number.
• After receiving the completed Return Goods Authorization form, NMS will then issue a RA number.
• This RA number must be used on all correspondance and packages relating to the return, and must be clearly indicated on the outside of the package(s) being returned.
• All shipment of returned products must be addressed to:
Nationwide Medical/Surgical, Inc.
RA # _______________________
14141 Covello St., Unit 6C
Van Nuys, CA 91405
TERMS OF RETURN POLICY
• NMS reserves the right to refuse returns from accounts with past due balances
• NMS reserves the right to apply any credit from a return to an account’s outstanding or past due balance.
• A Restocking Fee of 20% will be assessed against the amount of the credit.